Monday, October 19, 2009

Invisalign runs in the family

I saw this great gal, Emily today. She is vibrant and full of life and couldn't wait to get started on her Invisalign treatment. She came to us looking for Invisalign because her younger sister (by one year) had just started treatment herself! I wish I could say Emily's sister was my patient, but her sister lives in Colorado! But I thank her sister for getting Emily motivated! Emily had never had impressions  or "molds" taken of her teeth before.  So with those patients I am always a little worried that they might gag or be uncomfortable with the process. But Emily was so positive and ready to go. We took those impressions and got them both on the first try! She was thrilled and actually uttered the words, "That wasn't bad at all. That was actually FUN!" Now I can't say I hear those words too often from my patients. So it was a nice change! Emily also mentioned that her sister's treatment time was supposed to be longer than hers. I think she was excited about that. Competition between sisters? Nah! Never happens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment